We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Program not listed

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about Uninstall Tool. Discussion of found bugs and problems, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

untergeek

Program not listed

Post by untergeek »

I love Uninstall Tool. It has been a very useful application. Having said that, of course, I'm having a problem (always give the compliment first...).

I am attempting to uninstall a program called Super, from eRightsoft. It used to be an excellent media converter app, but has not worked well (or at all) for the last several releases. I wish to install an older version, but, before I do, I would like to remove the current version with Uninstall Tool.

One problem: Super or eRightsoft are not listed under Program Names (Software, System, Hidden or Startup). I've used the Search tool, searched this forum and searched the web (using Google), without luck.

Can anyone help me out? I can use the program's uninstall app, of course, but I like the fact that Uninstall Tool digs deeper, removing registry entries, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Peter F
Vermont, USA
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Program not listed

Post by Steven »

Dear Peter,

Just installed the latest version of this program on Windows XP, it's listed in the program list: