We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Portable License question

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about Uninstall Tool. Discussion of found bugs and problems, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

cyclova

Portable License question

Post by cyclova »

If I buy the portable version of Uninstall Tool, can you say more about the installation restrictions?  Can it exist as only one installation on a single flash drive, and used only from that flash drive?  Can I keep it on two flash drives?  Can I install it in on my PC as well?  Please explain what a portable license permits, and thank you.   
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Portable License question

Post by Steven »

Hi,

You can install it on 1 home PC and use single USB flash drive with portable version on other computers.
cyclova

Post by cyclova »

Hi Steven, I do have another question before registering.  Does Uninstall Tool need to contact your servers after initial installation?  In my case, I minimize connection to the internet as much as possible, and do most of my work offline.  I also firewall as much as possible, and update software selectively instead of automatically in the background.  I would appreciate any comments, thank you again. 
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Hi again,

No, Internet connection is not required.