We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Greetings From New Members

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about Uninstall Tool. Discussion of found bugs and problems, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

PALEBUSHMAN

Greetings From New Members

Post by PALEBUSHMAN »

Hi Everyone,
Just joined up today after purchasing the Uninstall Licence. I have been running this amazing tool since its first incarnation, so decided it was time to make a payment towards its ongoing development and help Steven with his bills. :good:
Just one item on the Uninstall Tool installation process, here on my Win 7 HP SP1, is causing me some concern. :%)
Before the install starts, there is in the 'Options' box, a check mark for a tracing feature that I do not want, and despite un-checking the box for two or three installs and un-installs of this Uninstall Tool....... :-x This feature still appears as a 'Sub-Menu' item when the Uninstall Tool is 'Pinned' either to the Menu or Taskbar. :crazy:
Is there away to tweak the config file so this tracing feature can be excluded from tool? :friends: :beer: :smile:

:)
Form, is but the manifestation of inner contentment.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Greetings From New Members

Post by Steven »

Hi and thanks for the kind words.

Currently if a user doesn't want to install the tracing service, we deliberately create a 'jumplist menu' in case if he will not forget about this cool feature  ;)

Does it do any discomfort for you?

Happy New Year anyway.