We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Mass Uninstallation

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about Uninstall Tool. Discussion of found bugs and problems, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

ma_t14

Mass Uninstallation

Post by ma_t14 »

Hi, this is my first post here. First of all I would like to thank you for this faboulous piecce of software. It's speed and ease of use cannot be rivaled by any other tool regardless of price. :D

Now here's my request. Is it possible in the next release of Uninstall Tool (v3) to include the feature to make multiple uninstallations at once like in MyUninstall by Nirsoft? I think this is the only major feature besides an installation monitor missing to make Uninstall Tool perfect.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: (reuest) Mass Uninstallation

Post by Steven »

Dear sir,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, Installation Monitor will be in Uninstall Tool in the nearest major updates.
The program you mentioned is not able to uninstall several programs in one session (just checked). It's certainly possible to organize running of several uninstall processes at the same time. But is user able to interact simultaneously with their windows (pressing 'Next' buttons, choosing other uninstallation options)? It's not convenient. And about Uninstall Wizard, it should probably wait until all uninstallations are finished... :%)

Well, currently CrystalIDEA thinks that the most effective way to remove software is to concentrate on removing a certain program :smile:
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Mass Uninstallation

Post by Steven »

Duplicate, please refer to this topic