We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Uninstall Tool 301 Refresh crash

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about Uninstall Tool. Discussion of found bugs and problems, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

itsonlyme

Uninstall Tool 301 Refresh crash

Post by itsonlyme »

Hi Guys.
This is my first time in this forum. Hi to All.
I reported a problem of the possibility of Users deleting all Desktop, folder and content links being deleted after a registry scan had been completed and displayed for User interaction. Must say you promptly resolved that. Fantastic.
I'm using a 4 core amd with Windows XP Pro SP3 (fully updates) with all the codecs, dot net, frame work and DirectX updates etc etc,,.
The quick updated version 3.0.1 and those versions before it, also have the following problem:-
Pressing 'Refresh' button (top left) can result in a program crash and exit. Its not that rare, no so more is it that common. This happens while it scans folders and files for byte length addition for a sum total (bottom left display). Can't see why this should happen. Theres' nothing unusual in my system. Its a 'clean' system.
Anyway, nice to be here. Hope this information is of some help. Bye for now.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Uninstall Tool 301 Refresh crash

Post by Steven »

itsonlyme
Please try build 5225.