We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Color Scheme

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about Uninstall Tool. Discussion of found bugs and problems, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

wolfxr

Color Scheme

Post by wolfxr »

In update versions I would like that possibility to influence the color of reflection of the new programs appeared. For example in eighth versions a color was red as far as I remember and further as I understood the program became adjusted under windows vista. It very dislikes me. I ask you to do tuning of interface of more detailed.
Last edited by wolfxr on 17 Mar 2010, 17:14, edited 2 times in total.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Color Scheme

Post by Steven »

wolfxr, thank you for your question.

We'll try to think it over. But what's wrong with the new color of recent programs? It seems to be better than old one, error-like red
wolfxr

Post by wolfxr »

I had because of that for example in tuning of interface it is possible to choose the color of lines which are alternated, and for example color of selection of the programs a mouse, and which specifies a color on the new program, choosing is impossible. I, and many other who uses your program habit to such interface, we discussed it on our forum. 919 persons voted for that old colors were they liked expressly and anymore.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Well, Ok. We'll tune something about the colors to the 3.0 release, thank you.
By the way, and we also had a voting about the new colors
wolfxr

Post by wolfxr »

many thanks for return old theme for xp :Yahoo!:
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

wolfxr, you are welcome :smile: