We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

AnyoISO 3.6.2 problem and activation problem

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

tsanchai

AnyoISO 3.6.2 problem and activation problem

Post by tsanchai »

I have just downloaded and update AnytoSIO to version 3.6.1 and here are problems that needed to be fixed immediately.

1. After upgraded to 3.6.2, when I open the app it run fine. When I click on About, it show version 3.6.2 correctly. When I click Check for Update, the app show that I have the latest version. But when I click on the App in Applications folder, the version shown is 3.6.1

Fix please, when I click on the app in Applications folder, it should show 3.6.2 not 3.6.1! This cause Macupdate to have false alarm that I have 3.6.1 on my system and the latest version is 3.6.2

2. When I start AnytoISO, it show that I have a Pro version. But when I click on About, it show that the app run in Lite version. I entered my registration key, AnytoISO accept it and ask me to restart the app. But when I click on About, again, it run as Lite but the main app window showing I am running Pro version

Fix please this is very confusing
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: AnyoISO 3.6.2 problem and activation problem

Post by Steven »

tsanchai
Thank you! Both issues are fixed, please re-download the app.
tsanchai

Post by tsanchai »

Hey! you have mistake again. When I click on AnytoISO in Applications folder, it reads version 2.6.2 not 3.6.2!

If I click check for update, it show that I have version 3.6.2 and about window in the app also show 3.6.2 and registered as Pro version correctly

May be you made a typo and needed to be fixed one more time to 3.6.2!

To err is human! Cheer and fix it please
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Sorry, fixed.