We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

language

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

jafrako

language

Post by jafrako »

When I downloaded the program there is no choice for a certain language although the program seems to be multilingual. But also during install there is no choice offered for a certain language. The program then installs in dutch. Well thank you for that Crystalidea because I am dutch and I live in The Netherlands but I would have preferred a choice. I want to post a problem with startup and I think I should do that in english by means of copy and paste the popup, but when I would do so I don't think you can make much of it. Now I have to post my problem in bad english. I hope it will be understood.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: language

Post by Steven »

Dear sir,

There's a button in the AnyToISO main window called "Preferences", where you can select any language AnyToISO supports (Dutch is supported)
jafrako

Re: language

Post by jafrako »

I don't even know how the program looks like because it does not start. I get a popup with a text in dutch which I do understand, but when I woeuld paste it in a post here nobody would know what it means. But I already posted my startup problem with the popup translated in english.