We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

startup

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

jafrako

startup

Post by jafrako »

The program does not start. Instead I get a message that the configuration next to each other is not right. Well the message is in dutch and I have tried to translate it in english. I would have preferred to have my program installed in english rather than in dutch but there is no choice during download and no choice during install. These folks know where I live and what I speak. Creepy.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: startup

Post by Steven »

Please post a screen (picture) with the message.
jafrako

Post by jafrako »

I can't post a picture of the screen but when I start the program I get a popup message with the following text:

C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyTOIso\anytoiso.exe

De toepassing kan niet worden gestart omdat de configuratie naast elkaar onjuist is.
Raadpleeg het gebeurtenisboek Toepassing of gebruik het opdrachtregelprogramma sxstrace.exe voor meer informatie.

The translation of the above is:

The program can't start because the configuration next to each other is unjust/not right.
Consult the eventlog or use the commandlineprogram sxstrace.exe for more information.

I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit version.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Dear sir,

Please try reinstalling the program and/or running it with administrative rights.
jafrako

Post by jafrako »

I have reinstalled several times and I have all administrative rights but it's all the same.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Dear sir,

If the problem remains, please try installing it on a different PC (with Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate is preferred)
jafrako

Post by jafrako »

I give up. Initially I wanted the program to convert my NRG's to ISO's because I could'nt extract the original WAV's from the NRG. Converting to ISO seemed to be a solution but it's not. Extraction from ISO did'nt work either. Eventually I stumbled on Isobuster which program extracts my WAV's straight from NRG fast and accurate. So no need anymore for a NRG tot ISO program. Nevertheless thanks for thinking along with me.