We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Update and add new (untranslated) strings to Polish translation for AnyToISO in version 3.7.4.

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

lukasz_chojnacki

Update and add new (untranslated) strings to Polish translation for AnyToISO in version 3.7.4.

Post by lukasz_chojnacki »

The stylistic fixes of the existing and the addition of translated texts, which was missing in the Polish translation.
Below is the list of modified strings values that have been fixed or added based on version 3.7.4 of AnyToISO:

Code: Select all

<ExtractionFailed>
<TrackLength>
<WritingTrack>
<NoExistingFolder>
<NotValidDeb>
<ExtractingVolume>
<XarArchiveDetected>
<openedAsMessage>
<DmgDisk>
<GPTDisk>
<MBRDisk>
<HFSVolume>
<readingHFSFileSystem>
<WarningPassword>
<SinglePackedFileFound>
<ReadingTOC>
<CreateBINCUEFromDiskInfo>
<MessageNoUpdateAvailable>
<ClickToOpenISOInExplorer>
<ClickToOpenOutFolder>
<BinCueCreationFailed>
<TrackLength>
The stylistic fixes of the existing and the addition of new translated texts based on the old version 3.1 by Zbigniew Strzelczyk, Staszek Freling.

Updated version I added in the topic attachment.
The current version and future release that will require updates will be available on my private server.
Public translations projects directory: http://translation.cwaniak.info/
The latest version of Polish.xml (and next update) to download directly from: http://translation.cwaniak.info/anytoiso/Polish.xml
Here is screenshot with preview main window of AnyToISO 3.7.4 PL:

I hope my work will not be wasted and the author of the program will use it in the next update.
Greetings, Lukasz Chojnacki.
lukaszchojnacki[at]hotmail[dot]com
Attachments
Polish.xml
Polish translation for AnyToISO 3.7.4.
(18.35 KiB) Downloaded 1176 times
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Update and add new (untranslated) strings to Polish translation for AnyToISO in version 3.7.4.

Post by Steven »

Dear sir,

Thank you for the update, will include it in the app soon.