We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Mac: low disk space warning

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

Kerose

Mac: low disk space warning

Post by Kerose »

i am converting a .nrg disk image to .iso. when i click on convert i get the warning that there is not enough free disk space on target drive. it will include a supposed size. regardless where i choose to save the converted file to it gives me this error for certain .nrg images. I have around half a terobyte on my HD so i am not sure what this warning is referring to. I am concerned mostly because several of the archives that get extracted from the resulting .iso image do not decompress completely, and am wondering if the entire image is not being converted.
thanks
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: disk space error?

Post by Steven »

Dear sir,

I know you're talking about Mac OS, we'll look in the issue ASAP and fixed the warning (it shouldn't be there of cause).
About archives: what is the format of those archives? There could be many reasons for incomplete decompression.
Kerose

Post by Kerose »

they are actually .exe files. I've been decompressing them with stuffit expander. as long as i know that the error is not actually causing a problem with the conversion and extraction of the disk image then i am good. I can't verify the archives were created right in the first place, so they very well may be damamged.
thanks
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Kerose
The error with wrong disk space warning is fixed in AnyToISO 2.6.2, thank you for pointing.