We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Converting Large .dmg files

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

Dav3

Converting Large .dmg files

Post by Dav3 »

Hello, I am converting raw video images that were shot on a RED camera uploaded to a mac and now I am looking to transfer to pc. I'm looking to convert .dmg files into ISO files and having troubles. The size of the original .dmg is 62.5 GB and when I try to convert I don't get a finish converting prompt. I does create a magiciso document but does not have any info in it. I waited overnight to let it convert and still nothing. please help
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Converting Large .dmg files

Post by Steven »

Hi, Dav3.

I believe that such raw DMG images are not supported. Who creates this DMG files? Mac or some camera software, what is the file system inside?
Dav3

Post by Dav3 »

The RED camera uses REDCODE raw codec (R3D), but when uploaded to a mac it was converted to a DMG image.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Unfortunately it's most likely to be not supported as it's not a valid CD/DVD image. Can't say for sure without a sample DMG (some smaller file)