We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

AnyToISO crashes when extracting DMG

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

sectionine

AnyToISO crashes when extracting DMG

Post by sectionine »

I’m using Windows 7 64bit with the latest version of AnyToISO Professional. I get the following error when trying to extract a .DMG Mac OSX 10.6 image (created with the OSX Disk Utility on a MacBookPro) to the root of my drive (F:/) which has been mounted in Windows 7 using MacDrive8, and formatted as an HFS+Journaled. I have two images that need to be extracted, both giving the same application error with termination. The first image is about 29GB in size for your information. Here is the error message before the application terminates:

The instruction at 0x00799e49 referenced memory at 0x00000004. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program.

I really need a work around or fix for this ASAP. I have to send a drive out tomorrow morning restored with this .DMG image file. I no longer have a MacBookPro at my disposal and I’m stuck with Windows 7 for the moment. It’s possible to install Windows XP Pro SP3 if absolutely necessary, but I would rather not!

Thanks for your time!
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Pro Application Terminates with Error -Extracting .DMG to F:

Post by Steven »

Dear sir,

Are you using the 2.6.2 version?

If yes,

Could you please share that image with us?

You can use FTP/HTTP and we'll download the image of any size and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you for your report.