We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Can you add the following as a supported format ?? -- .wmf

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

pablochan

Can you add the following as a supported format ?? -- .wmf

Post by pablochan »

Can you include/add the Windows metafile format as a supported format to convert to ISO ??
Whether it is in the Lite version or Professional version.
I have some .wmf disk images that are very large, up to 200 GB to convert, otherwise, I cannot read them or extract the files stored in these disk images.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Can you add the following as a supported format ?? -- .wmf

Post by Steven »

As far as I know, WMF is a Windows vector graphics format, not a disk image. What program was used to create those images?
pablochan

Post by pablochan »

My difficulty is, since making those files, my computer system clashed, and I had no record of which software created those files. These were created as copies of the content of whole disks. Meanwhile, may be you can introduce me to a software that can read these files ??
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Sorry, I have never heard of that kind of images. Anyway AnyToISO doesn't deal with hard disk RAW images (FAT32/NTFS).
pablochan

Post by pablochan »

OK. I guess if your software cannot help to read .wmf files, I cannot use it to retrieve the contents of my files. Unless you are willing to develop readers for such .wmf files. However, I have another question. Can it deal with files that are as large as 200 GB ?? It is impossible to burn the converted iso files even to blueray, unless you have file splitters that can handle these large files.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

It's not possible.