We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

renaming an iso file

Ask, answer questions, and express your opinion about AnyToISO. Discussion of bugs and problems found in AnyToISO, feature requests

Moderator: Steven

proxim

renaming an iso file

Post by proxim »

Hey there

I am getting just a little frustrated lol. Basically i am trying to rename an iso file that i have and i cant.I just purchased the pro version of any2iso thinking it would enable me to do this but no luck thus far.I mounted the file using disk utility first then copied the image into any2iso and managed to make an iso which saved to volumes but i can not view volumes as it is some sort of base folder for hardrives on mac. But now when i try do the same thing i get this access denied. the iso files name changes when it is mounted and it is the mounted name that i am trying to change.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help me
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: renaming an iso file

Post by Steven »

Sorry but AnyToISO is not designed to rename files, you can use just Enter key in Finder for that.
katelara

Post by katelara »

I bought your program, because it was written that the program can from a CD or DVD drive to create images of iso.
Immediately after the purchase I decided to create an image of the CD.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

katelara
and?