We have discontinued this forum and moved support tickets to the GitHub issue tracker. More info

Remembering the profiles

Top popular freeware SpeedyFox
throkr

Remembering the profiles

Post by throkr »

Hi,

First of all, thank you for this useful program.
I'm having a problem with latest version 2.0 which is remembering the profiles.
I have 2 sessions on my computer (Administrator & Standard User) and I'm using Pale Moon (x64) on the side of FF and SRWare Iron. With "test build 62", FF and Iron are perfectly detected on both sessions.
I added manually default & custom profiles of Pale Moon on both sessions, but SpeedyFox remembers those profiles only for the Administrator session; in the Standard User session, once SpeedyFox is closed after the optimization, the profiles are lost and I have to add them again every time. :(

It would be nice if this issue could be solved (maybe SpeedyFox could detect Pale Moon automatically in a future release ?) ...

Thank you for your assistance ! :smile:
Last edited by throkr on 28 Mar 2012, 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Re: Remembering the profiles

Post by Steven »

throkr
Well, profiles are different under each user, thus remembering profiles is valid under a single user.

Pale Moon support is done in 2.0.1
throkr

Post by throkr »

Thank you, Steven, for the fast reaction and the new version 2.0.1.63 : FF, Iron and Pale Moon are now perfectly detected (under the 2 sessions, in my case) ... :smile:

BTW, a little info for you : on your main page, in the version history, it states " SBWire Iron" instead of "SRWare Iron" for version 2.0.1 ... ;)
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

throkr
Fixed, thank you.
throkr

Post by throkr »

Unfortunately, not completely fixed yet : mention is still "SRWire" instead of "SRWare" ...
Steven
CrystalIDEA Developer

Post by Steven »

Fixed finally, thank you.